This form is for use by local projects within the CNI Network family only to set up a donation page on Charity Checkout. CNI Network will cover the costs of the package with Charity Checkout but there will be a small % from each donation made which covers credit/debit and processing fees. Gift Aid will also be claimed automatically (this will be administered via the CNI Network Gift Aid account). The donations will be paid to your account via BACS from CNI Network. We also offer a subdomain from wehelpedu.org.uk - eg tamworth.wehelpedu.org.uk which points to the Charity Checkout page - eg https://cninetwork.charitycheckout.co.uk/TamworthStreetAngels . As the use of WeHelpedU develops we will look at building a platform around this domain to encourage giving to local projects. We will also send you the HTML and iFrame code so you can integrate a button into your website. You can also add a donate button on your Facebook page (we will send you instructions!)
Sign up below...
Sign up below...
You can use your Charity Checkout account with your Facebook page in two different ways. The first method is to simply post your Charity Checkout donation page link into a Facebook status, accompanied by a message about your charity or fundraising appeal. You can also pin this message to the top of your page by following these instructions.
The second approach is to integrate Charity Checkout permanently with your Facebook page, as we have done on our own Facebook page, which you can view here:
In order to integrate your Charity Checkout account permanently, please follow the instructions below:
- Click this link: http://www.facebook.co/iframehost?sk=app_208195102528120
- Click 'Install Page Tab'
- Click 'Choose Facebook Pages' and select the charity's Facebook page
- Click 'Add Page Tab'
- Authorise the application, if requested
- Accept the terms, if requested
- Under 'Edit', select 'URL' with the 'Height' set to 1000 px to keep the donation process within Facebook
- Enter your Charity Checkout payment link into the URL box below : (eg https://yourproject.cninetwork.charitycheckout.co.uk)
- Under 'Tab Settings' change the 'Tab Name' to 'Donate'
- Under 'Tab Settings' change the 'Tab Image' by uploading the DONATE image below
- Click 'Save Settings'
Donate to the work of CNI Network here
Street Angels - Christian Nightlife Initiatives Network:
Registered Charity 1136416 / Company Limited by Guarantee 07173090
All content and various brand names (C) CNI Network
Postal Address: CNI Network, The King's Centre, Park Rd, Halifax, HX1 2TS
(please note post will not be collected regularly during the current situation)
See message about furlough of our CEO and alternative email addresses
E-Mail: email@example.com (founder / CEO) / Phone: 07725501465