A quick overview of some of things Street Angels Spain have done over the first six patrols:
* been a positive influence, throughout the town, this is hard to quantify, but judging by the feedback from many different people, it is helping people feel safer just by seeing us around.
* caused two groups to decide against swimming at night, after drinking
* warned PR's and tourists when pick pockets are operating, and encouraged people to move vulnerable bags
* picked up around 100 - 150 bottles
* helped two guys back to their hotel
* removed sharp palm tree branches that were hanging down!
* had many conversations about our faith and the motivation behind what we are doing
* built friendships with PR staff
* had conversations and positive reaction from police on two occasions (when they had time to talk!)
* given directions to Taxis, Pharmacies, Hotels and Bars.
Below article in Euro Weekly News:
Donate to the work of CNI Network here
Street Angels - Christian Nightlife Initiatives Network:
Registered Charity 1136416 / Company Limited by Guarantee 07173090
All content and various brand names (C) CNI Network
Postal Address: CNI Network, The King's Centre, Park Rd, Halifax, HX1 2TS
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (founder / CEO) / Phone: 07725501465