Some we have thought of are:
* those living in town / city centres - many of them professional people
* Coffee shop culture - for example Costa Coffee Church
* late night shopping, restaurants, coffee and cocktail bars
* those working at this time - security, road cleaners, bus drivers, supermarkets staff, etc
* homeless, night-shelters, soup runs, etc
How does CNI and the church begin to be church for this community? How can we increasingly network together for the better of the wider community? Please comment to leave your thoughts....