OUR PURPOSE is to glorify Jesus Christ in the Police Service.
OUR MISSION is to:
- encourage and support Christians in the Police Service
- communicate in words and action, the truth, message and hope of the gospel of Jesus Christ to colleagues and the community we serve
- build bridges between the Christian community and the police
OUR VISION is to see:
- an active and growing Branch of CPA in every Police Service in the UK and every Christian in the Police Service to fulfil their potential in Jesus Christ
- colleagues and those we serve to know Jesus Christ personally
- police and churches working together in every community to reduce crime and improve quality of life
There is a full programme of events, which the public are welcome to attend. Of particular note is the Service which starts at 7.30pm on Friday 5th April, when Sir Peter Vardy will be talking about the ‘Safe Families for Children’ Christian initiative dealing with short term fostering and engagement with families in crisis, which is being piloted in the Tees Valley.
At 7.30pm on Saturday Robin Oake QPM MBE, a retired Chief Constable who lost his son Stephen in a knifing incident when Stephen was on duty in Manchester in 2003, will be talking about ‘Forgiveness’. Robin is a much celebrated Christian speaker and his ongoing Christian walk is a real testimony to his faith.
At 10.30am on Sunday everyone is welcome to attend the family service, where the CPA Chief Executive Don Axcell will be speaking.
The Baptist Tabernacle in Stockton has a range of activities including a bookshop and coffee house, with a modern auditorium that seats 550 worshippers. It is well known locally for the atmosphere of genuine friendship and love which surrounds it, and you are guaranteed a warm welcome.
Entry to all services is free, and if you would like further details and information about accommodation then please contact Steve Brock, the CNI’s regional coordinator for the North East of England, on email@example.com or mobile 07526 641796.